The CARES Act
Urgent Care for Kids/Virtual Care for Families is making sure ALL families are able to have an active COVID-19 or antibody test, with or without insurance.
Under the CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid Relief & Economic Security Act), we are able to provide FREE care to uninsured families of all ages for active COVID-19 and antibody testing. This covers the telemedicine visit, the testing costs at our clinics, as well as the third-party lab costs through Quest or CPL labs (Quest and CPL labs are covering their costs for uninsured families who need COVID-19/antibody testing).
To participate in this government program, you meet the requirements to the terms and conditions.
- Patient must have a Social Security Number or equivalent
- By completing this form, you confirm that you DO NOT have private insurance of any kind.
- You are NOT enrolled in any government medical insurance programs such as Medicaid and Medicare.
- You are above the age of 18 and this medical visit is for you alone OR you are filling this form out as a parent, guardian, or legal custodian of a child.
- The United States CARES Act only covers costs associated with COVID-19 Screenings and labs related to COVID-19. CARES Act DOES NOT cover medications prescribed associated with the telemedicine visit or lab tests not related to COVID-19.
- If you have any form of insurance but do not want to use that insurance, you are NOT ELIGIBLE for this free visit.
- You agree to have your information verified and be billed at full price if your information is falsified.
If all of the above apply to you, book your free visit: